To allow the UM community to get to know more about their bodies and facilitate their fitness training, a body composition analyzer is installed at the fitness room service counter on the 3rd floor of UM Sports Complex (N8). Eligible fitness room users can approach our on-site OSA student trainee to use of analyzer.
What the Body Composition Analyzer can do:By stepping on it and follow its instruction, in 20 seconds’ time it can show your body composition, analysing your muscle, fat, what your body needs, your body segmental lean and fat, etc. You will know info of your BMI, Weight, Body Fat, etc. so that you can have a better picture of what you need to do to stay fit.See the picture at the bottom of the page to learn what information the analyzer can tell you.
Body Composition Analyzer User Guide:
1. Below is the operating hours of the Body Composition Analyzer. Kindly approach our on-site student trainee to use.
Monday to Friday
16:00 to 22:00
Saturday and Sunday
17:00 to 19:00
2. It is prohibited to use the analyzer without the assistance from the student trainee. In case the student trainee may be away for other work, please be patient and wait for the service of the student trainee.
3. It is not recommended to use the analyzer more than once per week.
4. Due to the hygienic concern, users are advised to use the analyzer prior to exercising and clean the foot pedal before and after use.
5. Anyone who has an implantable electrical device such as Pacemaker, Defibrillator, Nerve Stimulator, pregnant women, skin disorder or sensitive skin is not recommended to use the device.